Re: dream shop

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: dream shop
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 12:24:36 -0500
Yeah, I forgot to mention I can get 9 cars in my current garage, so that's
my unheated storage place (don't think I could afford to heat it). I have 6
lots out here, so I've got room to build this dream shop... now I just need
to find abag of money///

I think I like the idea of a dyno room. How much does a dyno cost? E-bay?

I think I'd have an outside stairway as well as inside to the 2nd floor, and
a trapdoor with a chain hoist to move heavy items upstairs.

Definately a kickass sound  sytem & big screen tv. Also, some sort of
broadband internet access.

I recently got a deal thru brother Don, from his nut & bolt supplier at
work...complete nut & bolt assortments in fine & coarse, with 4 industrial
storage bins that either be wall mounted, or 2x2 stacked.

I've got a 110 mig and and arc welder, drill press, etc. I need more
fabrication stuff, band & chop saws, a press, etc.

Organized storage, maybe pallet style shelving and also some closed
cabinets... every part tageed, inventoried, and cataloged.

Definately a refrigerator, and maybe an electric stove for powdercoating,
and a dishwasher for partswashing.

Come on... keep dreamin' here. Only money and good sense will stop me...

WST