Re: [Tigers] Speedo Rotation

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speedo Rotation
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 23:14:29 -0500
There are fire-hoses and there are garden-hoses.  The Tiger list is a
crimped garden hose compared to a lot of lists I watch.  The volume is
not so high to be annoying to my delete finger when a topic
uninteresting to me is underway.  But there have been some Tiger owners
who have un$ubscribed due to the volume.  There are better technologies
out there that offer more options, but we are at the mercy of volunteers
here, after all.  Personally, I tithe to Bradakis every time he asks, as
I am eternally grateful for the service he does provide....

Chris