Re: [Tigers] Speedo Rotation

To: tigers@autox.team.net, 'Tony Somebody' <achd73@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speedo Rotation
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:24:40 -0500
A good arguement for changing to a discussion board rather than an email list.
Infinately more searchable than this older technology, plus with pictures.

But that still requires keeping the discussion public and requires
that the questioner relate how the action taken worked. This has
been a wonderful access to help with my Tiger questions and problems but too
often the responses
I get are private but contain information that should be public. If that
happens every time I ask a question I imagine it happens all the time.

Steve
B9473720