Re: [Tigers] Speedo Rotation

To: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>, "'Tony Somebody'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speedo Rotation
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:37:01 -0500
Steve
        There's room for both.  Personally I like the email format.

        The Forums or discussion boards have always been difficult for me.
It's probably me.   I just don't find the Forum format that interesting or
easy to work within.   I have always had problems with the Forums; maybe I
just get frustrated with them too quickly.  I also find it frustrating that
membership is required for some Forum groups to see some or all the
pictures.

But that's just me.

Ron Fraser