TR3A

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 1995 14:18:11 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Hello All,

I'd just like to ask whether anyone on the list has seen the much written about
TR3A in the flesh.  If so could you mail me with the details, plus a
description of the location.  It's not that I don't trust the initial
description, but it is better to get a second opinion.

The reason I am asking is that I have a friend who is genuinely interested in
the car and would possible like to telephone the owner(is there a separate code
that we Brit's have to use to get through?) for a further discussion on the
car.  Also, has anyone any idea's about shipping, ie costs, recommendations
etc.

Lastly, would anyone on the list have any wings(fenders, or possibly a complete
body if cheap enough) to fit a '55 TR2.
E-mail me with the details and I'll pass them on as the relevant person has no
E-mail access.

If the aforementioned TR3A has already been sold, I would be happy to hear of
any other similiar cars, TR2's or TR3's that may be looking for a home and a
rebuild.

Thanks in anticipation.

Rich
Northampton