Re: Spit lube update.

To: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Subject: Re: Spit lube update.
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 1995 11:19:09 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 9 Jun 1995, Jeremy DuBois wrote:

>   I want to thank everyone for the really great advice about lubricating the
> trunnions on the front suspension of my spit.
>               SNIP SNIP
>  I don't really know what I'm doing, but at least I care enough
> not to be sloppy and hope nobody will notice.

Jeremy,
        Go for it.  You really can't screw anything up, and you'll have fun
in the process.  Plus, you care about your car, so you will do a thorough
job.  If you clean and paint the things while you're in there, you'll
have a pretty "weekend restoration" to look at every time you pop the
hood.
        Have fun.

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6