Triumph colours

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph colours
From: neon@xs4all.nl (neon film/tv)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 14:19:48 +0200
I'm restoring a 1970 2.5PI, MkII. I'ts handpainted black and has been brown
before. I have to respray the car but don't want it to be brown again. I
would like to make it a grey car (not metallic grey) but I'm not sure wether
these cars were available in that colour. Can anyone help me with
information about this? Does anyone know in what colours these cars were
delivered? Does anyone know where I can get this information? (I would like
to know the exact colours, so need colournumbers).

Thanks, Laurent Fluttert, Rotterdam, Holland.