Re: Low oil pressure and synthetics...thanks

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Low oil pressure and synthetics...thanks
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 18:46:54 -0400
Thanks to all who responded to my questions about what I might have done
wrong during my rebuild and why synthetic oil may "correct" it.  There were
so many responses, and virtually all agreed that I really don't have a
problem, that I decided to send one posting to save bandwidth.  I'll probably
try synthetic at the next oil change anyway, if only because I've gotten
fixated on seeing the pressure stay up, even though I feel better about the
whole situation now.

Thanks again,
Don Marshall

'57 TR3 (65 pounds always)