Help on my TR6

To: widget@pixi.com
Subject: Help on my TR6
From: hal@gort.space.swri.edu
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 95 10:03:40 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Hal, by the way, I'm heading to the top of Kauai this weekend to hike and
>star gaze. New moon and all.. Is saturn visible ? Anything of interest I
>should be looking for besides the constellation lucas?

This is a difficult question for me to answer.  I am a theorist and
don't use a telescope very often.  I do know that Jupiter is at
opposition, which means it is at its brightest and rises as the Sun
sets.  Will you have a telescope or any type of instrument?

Hal Levison
Geophysical, Astrophysical,                (I)  hal@gort.space.swri.edu
      & Planetary Sciences                 (D)  swri::levison
Southwest Research Institute
1050 Walnut St, Suite 429                  (303) 546-0290
Boulder, CO  80302                    Fax: (303) 546-9687