Re: Strange engine number

To: "'trumppa'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Strange engine number
From: Nystrom Kim <knystrom@ncsctc01es.ntc.nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 95 10:23:00 eet
Encoding: 53 TEXT
Thanks again for the info Keith.

The engine is not a fwd, however, it is definitely a normal rwd. First of
all the starter was shere it should be, secondly the gearbox is a rwd
gearbox, thirdly the oil sump was "normal" and lastly it was in a Bond.

And what makes it even more strange is that it is identical to a Spitfire
engine, despite the WB-id.
I was thinking of putting it in my Spit 1500. So what do you all think?
Weird?

Kim Nystrom
"If you travel at the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the
headlights?