Headlamps

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Headlamps
From: "Chris Boston" <cboston@zeu.tt.umist.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 11:36:36 +0000
Now that the days are getting shorter (At least here in U.K. they are).  I am
beginning to really struggle to see anything through the windscreen.  The
reason: Those pathetic headlights fixed to the front of my spit.

I recently took a Peugot 405 hire car out for a spin, and it was almost like
driving in daylight with the lights on...

I want this sort of visibility when in the spit.

Can any of you good folk recommend a GOOD set of replacement headlights and/or
suggest the type of bulb/wattage I should be looking for.

Regards,

Chris.

--
       1977 Spitfire 1500 O/D. (Everyday/Only Driver)