Re: Spitfire overdrive

To: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570" <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>, Ken@yourteam.com
Subject: Re: Spitfire overdrive
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 09:18:57 -0500 "Re: Spitfire overdrive" (Nov 3, 2:08pm)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Spitfire overdrive
[snip]

> They are now, you can get them from most parts suppliers over here for about
4
> quid.
>
> Rich
>-- End of excerpt from Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570

Do they have the correct shift pattern? A mate of mine got one in
UK for me about 5 years ago, but reverse was to the right and back
instead of to the left and up. It was for the Ford Transit Van! I
can put up with the wrong shift pattern as long as I am the only one
driving it. If anyone else got in, they would never find reverse.
Actually, I guess that isn't all that unusual, reverse can be hard to
find even when you know where it is.

Doug Mitchell