Re: My 1500 Has Shipwrights Disease

To: davcla@ix.netcom.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My 1500 Has Shipwrights Disease
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 19:12:39 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
David,
  Not sure about the 1500, but my TR6 took about an hour.  Kept the book
open,
and made sure all the seals wen't to the right spots.  Glad I had the book,
otherwise
 I,m sure I would of left 1 or 2 out, since the ones that were their had
vanished.
The one thing I like to do, is use a can of brake cleaner on most parts
first. Seems
to save on shirts and jeans. Go for it, it's cake.

                                                                Chet Dav. Ia.
                                                                 72TR6,72B