Re: Triumph and Beatles

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph and Beatles
From: Phil Willson <P.J.Willson@qmw.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 15:38:57 GMT
Wow!  Wot a lot of replies.  Most hinged on the "Famous for 15 minutes" aspect.
 I myself personally will not be
famous for even 15 microseconds and I prefer it that way.

As far as changing the colour of my car post-poduction, this may happen since
they are going to have to do it
for the old Austin J4 police van on the right of the picture - it should be v.
dark blue all over but the only one
they could find was a medium blue with a silver roof!

I apologise for the original message reappearing - this was the one that I sent
on Thursday that seemd to have
got lost.  It had enough time to go 50 billion time round the planet before it
finally got delivered!

Phil

From:   Phil Willson
        Electronic Engineering