Re: Using the UNISYN

To: b_martin@lifesci.lscf.ucsb.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Using the UNISYN
From: bkerr@primenet.com (Robert B. Kerr)
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 1995 18:17:29 -0700 (MST)
At 09:05 11/8/95 -0700, b_martin@lifesci.lscf.ucsb.edu wrote:
>In message Mon, 6 Nov 1995 21:02:01 -0700 (MST),
>  bkerr@primenet.com (Robert B. Kerr)  writes:
>
>> attempt to pass Arizona emissions, and invested in a pair of
>> downdraft Webers life has been SOOO much easier.  Car runs better too!
>>
> BobK,
>I was under the impression that webbers will burn out the catalytic
>converter. Apparently not true? brent

>* Brent Martin, DVM, ACLAM                                           *
>* Director of Animal Resources                                       *
>* Central Vivarium             E-Mail  b_martin@lifesci.lscf.ucsb.edu*
>* University of California     Office Phone       (805) 893-2333     *
*
>* Santa Barbara, CA  93106     FAX                (805) 893-2005     *

Brent,
        No catalytic converter on my '6.  Burns leaded regular if I can
get it! (which will be REALLY difficult in AZ after first of year)
        BobK
Bob Kerr                                |       1976 Truimph TR6 OD
Phoenix, AZ                             |
bkerr@primenet.com            (Home)    |
bkerr@aztec.asu.edu         (Alt. home) |     "Relax...don't worry...
robert.kerr@az.honeywell.com  (Work)    |