RE: Wayward TR3

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wayward TR3
From: pwiegman@ix.netcom.com (Paul Wiegman )
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 13:53:25 -0800
Rodger wrote:

>Well, it was bound to happen. (snip)
>Anyhow- it happened. The Wayward Sports Car Centre now has it's first
>full fledged Triumph- a '59 TR3A (#TS47356L), which followed us home
>yesterday.

 >Heh. Now where were those TR3 catalogues...
 _
 Great news !!!! Now the wayward garage has a real sports car !  Don't
forget you also have a set of wire wheels for that TR3.  I'm sure that
after looking at those beautiful spoked circles that was the final
factor which lead you to dig deep and buy the TR3.  I'll look for you
in Albany next year.

Paul g. Wiegman
Allison Park, PA
1957  TR3  TS145151L