Triumphs 6-cyl

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphs 6-cyl
From: Orie@mbox.stetson.edu
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 10:52:29 -0500
Greetings !
        This is my first time so please forgive any
transgressions.  Having owned 4-cylinder
Triumphs for most of my adult life (until now) I am
somewhat ignorant on the 6 cylinders.  An
acquaintance has what he describes as 'a bunch
of 6 cylinder triumph engines/transmissions' in a
workshed near my house.  He has no idea what
they are from having never owned a 'real' car.
How do I tell what they are from?  Would anyone
be interested in them?   Thanks for any help

Dano
      80 tr7 conv.
      71 Bond Equipe Gt (vitesse/gt6 based)
      73 volvo 1800es