Spit rear Suspension

To: triumphs
Subject: Spit rear Suspension
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 18:02:07 -0700

     Date: Thu, 30 Nov 95 11:40:53 EST
     From: rvince00@counsel.com (Ross Vincente)

[snip] Thomas Story: Spit rear Suspension

I've been having some real fun times with my Spit lately, great
weather out here in Northern California. However, I noticed and
can feel in the handling that my rear wheels seem to have too
much POSITIVE camber. Yes I know most Spits seem to suffer from
Spring loss, but mine appears to have too much spring. Is there a
way to adjust this? Will switching to a later model swing spring
give me a little negative camber?

Tom -

you can easily have a local suspension/alignment shop rearch the
rear spring for probably less than $50.00.  Not at all difficult
with the right equipment.

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire Mk. I