RE: Help! TR-6 engine vibration

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Help! TR-6 engine vibration
From: Tom Gentry <TGENTR@wgc.woodward.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 95 14:21:00 PST
Encoding: 17 TEXT
>I'm sure it an engine vibration because if I let the car out of gear but
keep
>the engine revved at highway speeds,  the vibration DOES NOT go away.

Milo, what happens with the car stationary and the engine at the speed where
you feel the vibration.  If it's the engine, it shouldn't matter whether or
not the car is rolling.  Remember, while in motion, even with the engine
disengaged, most of the drivetrain is still rotating.

Tom Gentry
72 Triumph TR-6 OD
86 Dodge Shelby Charger Turbo
88 Sterling 825SL
tgentr@wgc.woodward.com

"Life is too short to drive boring cars!"