Re: Green TR3A's?

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Green TR3A's?
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 14:20:10 -0600 (CST)
Cc: Roger Garnett <rwg1@cornell.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net
On Tue, 12 Dec 1995, Andrew Mace wrote:

> According to statistics, of the well over 80,000 TR2-3 models produced,
> approximately 127,000 of them were finished in Signal Red, with chrome
> wire wheels, overdrive and occasional rear seat! (???)
                                                    ^^^

        WHERE ARE THE MISSING TRs???? IS THIS A PLOT??? IS THERE A
        BRITISH BERMUDA TRIANGLE??? ARE THE REST PARKED UNDER A PYRAMID???

        IS THIS A PLOT FOR NEXT SEASONS X-FILES??? Where are Scully and Moulder
        now that we REALLY NEED THEM????

        Is it related to the fact that there are more bug-eye Sprites
        racing today than were ever made??

        INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KOW!!!!

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois