Re: TR3A Rust-Removal

To: Paulsv@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR3A Rust-Removal
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 08:37:38 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
<< As far as POR 15 over bare metal?  Usually a primer is used first since it
 has better adhesion to bare metal.  >>

<<Having used POR15 for a number of years, I have to say that NO primer I
have ever used has adhered to bare metal as well as POR15.  It is designed to
go over bare metal.  The manufacturer reccomends that you not use a primer.
 What more do you need?>>

Thanks Paul,

It's nice to hear of other peoples' experiences with a product.  I've seen a
lot of ads for this stuff but never had the chance to hear of anyones
personal experience. Sounds like good stuff from what i've heard.  As with
any product though, I've learned (sometimes the hard way) to automatically
use discretion, especially when using it on something that would be hard to
correct, like a frame, five years down the road.

Thanks again,

Scott  (TRMGAFUN@AOL.COM)