Re: TR3 Jack

Subject: Re: TR3 Jack
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 23:30:47 -0600
Inside the frame is a catch on each side.  It's usually covered by a rubber
grommet inside the cabin, just between your legs if siting in the seat.
It's often said TR's were one of the only cars where you could jack up,
without ever going outside (but only if you kept the jack in the wrong
place).  Changed many, the first time around.

Good luck