TR3 Jack mount

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Jack mount
From: jibrooks@juno.com (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 1996 23:08:42 EST
Thanks for all the responses on the location of the jacking point.  I
noticed the plug in the floor but had no clue what it was for.  I used a
hydraulic jack, and blocked with 4x4's.

Another question related to jacks.  There is a thread about TR6's and
frame flex and jackstands.  I am planning on putting my TR3 on stands
this winter to make reviewing/ repairing the front end and undercarrige
easier.  I have some slop in the steering.  Does anyone have experience
with the best places to support the car on jack stands?  Any experience
with poor locations?  Hopefully, I will only have to put it up once
before spring arrives.

Thanks in advance.

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey