Re: Rocker Oil Feed line

To: rgb@exact.com
Subject: Re: Rocker Oil Feed line
From: jibrooks@juno.com (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 1996 23:08:42 EST
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Roger,

Your comment about replacing the bottom end bearings in four hours caught
my attention.  Which car are you referring to?  I recently acquired a
1960 TR3A with low oil pressure when hot, and have been considering doing
the bottom end bearings this winter.

I have not had time to check the pressure setting on the pump/blowoff to
insure it is set correctly, as the highest pressure I read when cold is
60 psi.  I suspect It should read higher than that cold.  Any help would
be appreciated.  Thanks

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
1960 TR3-A TS69032L