Re: TRF Engine Rebuilds

To: twakeman@scruznet.com, adamw@a2a.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRF Engine Rebuilds
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 01:23:18 -0500
Hello All:

I have had major rebuilds through TRF on a TR6 restoration (engine, tranny).
When my friend was restoring a TR4A (they still don't have a national group,
do they?), I recomended them without hesitation.

His work on the 4A has been very satisfactory. Before having it done for
myself, or recomending them, I asked others about their quality. Highly
recomended. Some had problems, but all had a happy ending. If problems occur,
they will correct them.

I am planning a TR250 restoration. They will do the same type of rebuilds on
that car as they did on my 6.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY
"Home of the Corvette"