Re: TRF Engine Rebuilds

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRF Engine Rebuilds
From: PiJay@t-online.de (Peter Juergens)
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 1996 12:04:29 -0800
TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com wrote:

> Hello All:
>
> I have had major rebuilds through TRF on a TR6 restoration (engine, tranny).
> When my friend was restoring a TR4A (they still don't have a national group,
> do they?), I recomended them without hesitation.
>
> His work on the 4A has been very satisfactory. Before having it done for
> myself, or recomending them, I asked others about their quality. Highly
> recomended. Some had problems, but all had a happy ending. If problems occur,
> they will correct them.
>
> I am planning a TR250 restoration. They will do the same type of rebuilds on
> that car as they did on my 6.
>
> Steve Thornton
> Bowling Green, KY
> "Home of the Corvette"
> 1962 TR3B
> 1968 TR250
> 1971 TR6
> 1963 Jaguar MkII RHD
> 1969 Jaguar XKE FHC
> 1981 Understanding wife

Steve,
sorry, but I couldn't stand the internal brain pressure <G>

!!! 1981 Understanding wife !!!
YOU ARE MARRIED TO A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL ?

I think we better call you Steve (the killer)Thornton.
I'm curios about  who understood!

Anyway, to be clear here, only friendly meant!
--
BFN   Yoki Pete     _____                            1962 TR4 daily
        -- -  -    / <>  \   __,@_\____              Peter Juergens