Re: Spitfire Light Switch

To: Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire Light Switch
From: SCHWANGAU@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 10:01:11 -0500
Ross--

Is this the pull switch that has three screw lugs on the back side?  I have a
new one which was in a box of parts recently retrieved from an x racer.
 Also, the box has a bunch of later model door striker plates and hood
latches, and early mark interior door handles and window cranks.

Let me know if this is what you need.

The number on the Lucas  box the switch is in is 31126.  The number on the
part is 31126H.  It is some sort of pull-twist-pull type swich.  I am not
sure of the exact application.  Maybe someone can help.

Brian.

79 Spit
65 Spit
63 Consul Capri