RE: Web Page Request...

To: jamiep@cris.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Web Page Request...
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 10:01:24 -0600
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\961111100124a ]
Jamie,
A web site you might want to add:
http://www-fl08.comm.mot.com/~ceraldir
It has Sailing, British cars, and Live Cam sections. I am in the process of
adding to the British list  parts sources with internet links or phone
numbers for both US and UK suppliers.
  After the film comes back and get scanned this weekends  road trip for the
Hill Country Triumph Club. One GT6, 3 TR6's and 1 TR8 rack up 425 trouble
free miles through the snake like roads in the Texas Hill country.
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
Austin, Tx