Re: Heater fan

To: Andrew Linkens <alinkens@pcsi.cirrus.com>
Subject: Re: Heater fan
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 09:40:05 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
        I would like to tag onto this message with a question about the
TR6 heater and fan.  The heater/demister in my MG was always abysmal.  I
haven't tried the TR's system yet, but wouldn't be surprised if it is
also sub-standard.

        Are there ways to increase the effeciency and power of the heater
system, or has anyone tried putting a blower or heater coil from some
other car into the same area?  Now would be a good time to try it while
all the instruments are out being cleaned and rewired and I have room to
work under the dash.