YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.Again

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.Again
From: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 22:49:55 +1030
What if a Triumph Stag had been a Triumph Rattle snake ??
"Once more Spring's dainty fingers are waking the woods from their winter
slumber. Once more the thoughts of the motorist turn with yearning to the
country-side and to the joys only a rattlesnake can bestow."
I have too much spare time on my hands if this is what I'm doing.Someone
give me something to do before I become sane!
Tony.
Well it is spring here in Australia even if the rest of you guys are wearing
longjohns already.
& famous last words

"Thanks I can light my own this car steers itself.."&

It's OK I know every inch of this road...."