Re: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.Again

To: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>
Subject: Re: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.Again
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 09:22:40 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Oh no,,  For the next 4-6 months we get hear the prattle and braying of
our friends down-under as they torment us with the beautiful weather and
fine driving conditions - Out there in the bush....

Oh well, I guess it is only fair.  But look at all the fun they are
missing by not being able to do all those little bits that are just made
for the long winter weekends...

;-)

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\    '58 TR3A  -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html   /