Ramblings...

To: British-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ramblings...
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 22:46:26 -0500
Fellow Scions-

I'm sittin here lookin out my window, I can see snow on the mountain this
morning,and its cold and damp enough that even the deer are staying bedded
down longer than usual. The lake reflects the leaden sky and the sullen
weather effects everyone adversly. It seems as though it was an age ago, but
it was only a few days ago that I took an lbc out for a "last" cruise of the
season. The air was filled with the aroma of burning leaves, deacaying fall
vegetation, old leather, and hot British iron. I drove all the way around the
lake, just takin it all in and trying to hold onto the moment until next
spring when it will be time to store new memories. I know some of you may
laugh at "California" winters, and I admit its not like Minn, or the like,
but that doesn't make it any easier when you have to "tuck your babies" in
for the duration.

Now where did I put that garage heater...
          Nick in Nor Cal