Re: TR3/TR4(early) seats

To: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3/TR4(early) seats
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 17:49:31 -0800
At  5:14 PM 11/24/96 -0500, Lenny Seidman wrote:
>Can someone please tell me which seat frames are correct for a TR3 and
>early TR4. I have 2 sets of seats, one has a flat bottom pan with a
>corresponding flat bottom spring cushion, the other set of seats has a
>recessed area with the spring cushion bottom having an area that sticks
>out to fit in the recessed area of the seat bottom(whew! I hope thats
>clear).Which is for which?

The flat bottomed one is correct for the TR3s.  I don't know about the TR4s.

Moss Motors reproduces the complete seat frames.  Moss and The Roadster
Factory has seat runners, TRF has the correct stuffing materials.  Moss
sells new seat springs.  Both Moss and TRF have upholstry kits.

If there is anything wrong with your seats you can get new replacements.

TeriAnn

twakeman@scruznet.com