TR3A seat springs

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A seat springs
From: mbarre@juno.com (Matt Barre)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 16:37:03 PST
The saga continues!  I gave up on TRF after subj part was backordered for
over 6 months and Moss had them in stock.  I was only going to replace
one as the drivers side was shot but the pax was OK.  Well, the new part
arrived today and while it appears to be of higher quality than the
original, it is about 2 inches shorter.  Since it would be obvious side
by side I ordered another new one.

The point of the note is if anyone else finds themselves in the same
situation and does not want to buy two new springs I have a servicable
OEM one for you.

Matt Barre   TR3A  at 50% completion and counting (& already over
budget!)
Mobile, AL