RE: Oil feed lines (was Engine Oil)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Oil feed lines (was Engine Oil)
From: James Sudduth <jims@autodesk.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 14:13:41 -0800
I also had one of these oil feed lines on my TR6. It kept causing the #6
spark plug to foul and I also got "The Puff" that Richard describes below.
My engine has 119,000 miles on it so maybe that's a contributing factor, but
this has been my personal experience with these devices. I had to take it off.

Jim Sudduth
'74 TR6 CF20076U
jims@autodesk.com
Berkeley, CA USA