Re: New Triumphs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Triumphs
From: James Sudduth <jims@autodesk.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 14:22:54 -0800
Score another vote for not resurrecting the Triumph name. I fell in love
with the Austin-Healey 3000 and the Triumph TR6 at first sight and forever.
The MGF leaves me cold. If they can't do any better than that, then forget it.

Now, if BMW were to make something like the new Lotus . . .

Jim Sudduth
'74 TR6 CF20076U
jims@autodesk.com
Berkeley, CA USA