Re: Monza exhaust for TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monza exhaust for TR6
From: tonyr@dzn.com
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 22:57:20 -0600
CA>Dave-

CA>I have a Monza setup on my TR6.  Higher performance is very minute, and
CA>can't be felt or measured.  However, I would like to seriously bring your
CA>attention to another fact.  Ear plugs would be necessary while driving.
CA>The sound is alarmingly loud and ringing in the ears are common after
CA>five minutes of driving.

CA>Best of luck.

CA>Captain Page
CA>============

CA>On Fri, 29 Nov 1996 14:42:34 -0400 (EDT) PARKS <PARKS@ithaca.edu> writes:
CA>>I have recently purchased my first TR6.  The exhaust system is rather
CA>>shot.
CA>>
CA>>I have heard that Monza Exhaust systems work well on these cars.  Are
CA>>they any harder to fit than the standard exhaust and will they show
CA>>any
CA>>increase in performance.
CA>>
CA>>Thanks in advance for your replies.
CA>>
CA>>David Parks
CA>>70 Spitfire
CA>>70 TR6  and assorted other Tr6's

Cap'n & Dave,
 Excuse the jump in here, but wat to make quick mention that Monzas
alone will only serve to make more noise.
 Ideally, hooked up behind headers, the difference WILL be noticable.
 There are a couple of tricks that can help even more, but get ready to
do some alteration to the Monza and headers and spend some extra bucks.
Regards,
TonyR
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com