vandalized spitfire

To: triumph-group <triumphs@autox.team.net> (Return requested)
Subject: vandalized spitfire
From: "Vincenti, Ross" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>
Date: 02 Dec 1996 20:43:47 -0800
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; 0833832A3B003001-mtamailhub]
X400-originator: Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <0833832A3B003001*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=Transam/o=tfs/s=Vincenti/g=Ross/@MHS>
Read the recent post about the vandalized Mk III.  That's a real shame.
 Makes a compelling argument for capital punishment, doesn't it?

Anyways, as to the cardboard replacement glove boxes, I ordered mine from
John Kipping in the UK (pretty cheap, too - I think about $15 each - don't
forget shipping, however).  I also noted that the VB catalog for Spits shows
the gloveboxes available for all Spits.  Did you call VB yet?

I've ordered some items from them recently and was actually surprised by the
quality - no where near as bad as I've heard from some of the list
subscribers.  Pretty good stuff.  If there is anything else specific you
need let me know. I have some Mk I and Mk II parts that MIGHT work on your
Mk III (although I doubt it) left over from my restoration of my MK I Spit,
and I'd be happy to donate any needed item in order to help you get it back
on the road (although I can't help with the seats - sorry).  Good luck.

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire 4