Re: Nick's Survey

To: Nickbk@aol.com
Subject: Re: Nick's Survey
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 1996 16:44:10 -0500
Cc: thefryes@iconn.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Nick,

    I own a TR 250 with a ...brace yourself.....TR 250 engine.
So call off Scully and Moulder.  Well Moulder anyway, you can
still send Scully.  My engine, #CC 4453 E, has NO number stamped
in the boss between the exposed first and second head studs on the
right side of the engine.  This boss is not machined smooth, and
still has the impressions of the sand from casting.  I do hope
you mean the first and second studs as counted from the front of
the vehicle (of course you must).  So the plot thickens....

                      JOE IV
                      TR 250
                WALLINGFORD, CT. USA