Re: Bond Equipe.

To: Doug Bridgens <DougB@3Dlabs.com>
Subject: Re: Bond Equipe.
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 10:23:16 +0500 (EST)
Cc: "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Thu, 2 Jan 1997, Doug Bridgens wrote:

> Hi,
>    Can anyone provide me with any information about the Bond Equipe ?
>   ie.   Availability, clubs, etc...

First, availability. There aren't all that many out there and weren't to
begin with, so that's a difficult question to answer.

Second, clubs. Other than body and trim, the Bond Equipes were based
largely on Triumph Herald/Spitfire/Vitesse (depending on exact model)
components. Clubs that cater to these cars would be most useful. Two
that just happen to come to mind are:

Vintage Triumph Register in the United States <http://www.vtr.org>,
catering to all models of Triumphs.

Triumph Sports Six Club in Great Britain <http://www.tssc-hq.demon.co.uk/
TSSC.html>, which caters specifically to the Herald, Vitesse, Spitfire,
GT6, Bonds, and Specials based on the above cars.

I've copied the Triumphs mailing list on this post, as there are at
least 2-3 Bond owners on that list who might be able to help you more
immediately with questions.

Hope this helps.

--Andy