TR6 engine ticking

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 engine ticking
From: Chad and Christy Stretz <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 1997 08:16:36 -0600
Hello all!
I've been busy during the holidays and haven't had a chance to thank
everyone for the advice on my TR6's ticking problem.  The majority of
you seem to think that it could be coming from the rocker shaft.
(something I hadn't checked!) I could have sworn the noise was coming
from the cam, but I'm sure the rocker shaft needs to be replaced anyway.
It's a considerably easier job than replacing the cam/lifters!
Unfortunatly, I removed the exhaust system to work on the rear end, so
it will be a little while before I can listen to it again.  Neighbors!
Anyway, thanks again, and what a great service this is!

Chad Stretz
73 TR6 CF7511U