Re: Triumph Estate Wagon (fwd)

To: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph Estate Wagon (fwd)
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 10:16:15 +0500 (EST)
Cc: boballen@sky.net
also wrote me personally.

BTW, in the message to Bob, Dave observed the presence of a few TR3
parts on the estate wagon. That is true. The wagons, amongst other
items, used the same TRIUMPH badge on the rear cargo door as was used on
the rear apron of the TR3A. That cargo door's handle is suspiciously
similar to a TR3A door handle, and at least one of the "10" bumpers
seems in profile and size very much like the front bumper of the TR3A.
And some late 10 estate wagons even had the prized wide headlamp rims of
the late TR3A.

--Andy