Re: Interior Questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interior Questions
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 97 15:44:15 PST
Phil Smith wrote:

        > Also can you fit a toneau cover to a car that has a crash bar?

I have a roll bar (from Autopower Industries here in San Diego)
and had to modify my tonneau cover to fit.  An easy job that cost me
$25 at a car interior shop.  The fellow cut slits from the side edges
of the tonneau to where the bars are, and holes for the bars.  He
finished off all the seams, and then used 2" black velcro along where
the slits are leading to the bars.  Granted it is not waterproof (it would
take a heavy rain shower to admit any water) but it looks good, the tonneau
is tight and is easily removed/installed for when the top goes up
(last time the top was up, was, ...um,... 1994 I think).

        Shane Ingate snug in San Diego