BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from ["Chris Bullock" <Chris.Bull

To: triumphs
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from ["Chris Bullock" <Chris.Bullock@vtxix.slg.eds.com>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 14:17:54 -0700 (MST)

     From: "Chris Bullock" <Chris.Bullock@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
     Subject: Re: # of TR6's left?
     Date: Thu, 9 Jan 97 10:01:46 PST

>It would be interesting to know just how big, or small, the fraternity
really
>is.
>
>Joe Merone
>CF 18928

I have always wondered this - I believe somebody put together a list of
numbers of cars by category, but wouldn't a directory of the TR6 owners on
this list be useful?  Or, for that matter, a directory of all the models -
isn't there a compiled list of the TR250 fraternity?

I will be glad to do the work for the TR6 if anyone is interested - send me
direct email with at least your year, comission number, colours, and
whatever info you want on you or your car and I'll put together a list and
distribute it. I am fully aware that we have quite a few TR6 owners, but
send away!  I'm about to import a TR6 PI myself, so let's get all TR6s, even
those that are somewhat complete but in need of attention (Roger in Austin!).

Chris Bullock
1973 TR6  CF389U
Colchester, VT

[ Not exactly related, but just for general info, there are currently 392
  folks on the triumph list, and 513 on the digest.  If each and every
  person owned as many Triumphs as I do, that would account for nearly
  10,000 cars!   mjb.]