Re: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from ["Chris Bullock" <Chris.

To: mjb@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from ["Chris Bullock" <Chris.Bullock@vtxix.slg.eds.com>]
From: andertonm@juno.com (Mark R. Anderton)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 22:04:05 EST
Cc: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
On Thu, 9 Jan 1997 14:17:54 -0700 (MST) Mark J Bradakis
<mjb@autox.team.net> writes:

>     From: "Chris Bullock" <Chris.Bullock@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
>     Subject: Re: # of TR6's left?
>     Date: Thu, 9 Jan 97 10:01:46 PST
>

>>It would be interesting to know just how big, or small, the
>fraternity
>really
>>is.
>>
>>Joe Merone
>>CF 18928
>
>I have always wondered this - I believe somebody put together a list
>of
>numbers of cars by category, but wouldn't a directory of the TR6
>owners on
>this list be useful?  Or, for that matter, a directory of all the
>models -
>isn't there a compiled list of the TR250 fraternity?
>
>I will be glad to do the work for the TR6 if anyone is interested -
>send me
>direct email with at least your year, comission number, colours, and
>whatever info you want on you or your car and I'll put together a list
>and
>distribute it. I am fully aware that we have quite a few TR6 owners,
>but
>send away!  I'm about to import a TR6 PI myself, so let's get all
>TR6s, even
>those that are somewhat complete but in need of attention (Roger in
>Austin!).
>
>Chris Bullock
>1973 TR6  CF389U
>Colchester, VT
>

>[ Not exactly related, but just for general info, there are currently
Maybe everyone should report their commision numbers.  I'm looking for
CF39808U so I can get my original engine back.

Mark Anderton

1972 Triumph TR6 (daily driver)
1984 Jaguar XJ6 (2 ea - some people never learn)
1966 Morris Minor (everything a car should be)
1971 Land Rover
1967 Daimler V8 Saloon
1958 Velocette MSS (500cc single)