Re: Baptism Into Lucas' World

To: triumphs@autox.TEAM.NET
Subject: Re: Baptism Into Lucas' World
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 12:27:35 -0500
Fellow Motorheads,

Vlad Lucas, Prince of Darkness, strikes again...

when it occurred to me that I've been having much more trouble with the
electrical gadjets on the '81 Cadillac Diesel Roadhogster lately than I
ever had with the TR-250, which was 13 years older !  Of course, the TR
didn't have an automated radio antenna retractor, or electric door locks,
or a clockwork windshield washer that also turned on the wipers, but as
all these GM Gee-whiz options fail on this much younger car, it helps me
put in perspective that for their age, now, maybe the Lucas electrics
are merely average...

Now, the Clear Hooters junk is another story, don't get me started...

Best regards,
Tom Tweed
'72 Trident 750cc basket case
various TR-6 bits & pieces