Re: Master Cylinder Re-sleeve

To: "K.R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder Re-sleeve
From: Paul Cormier <compubbs@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 09:19:09 -0400
Cc: Triumph listserv <triumphs@autox.team.net>
K.R. Stewart wrote:

> Does anyone on the list know of a shop in the South-Western
> Ontario or Toronto, Canada area that will re-sleeve master
> cylinders?  I know about Apple and White Post in the US but

If you're talking about clutch and brake cylinders, why don't you
buy new ones?  Just the cost of a new seals and the labor cost
of re-sleeving will be pretty much the same price as buying new.

Obsolete Auto in ontario had some on sale last month, for something
like $110 CDN.  You can catch their address and phone number at
http:/www.sarnia.com/obsolete/

..Paul
'66 Spitfire