Re: Master Cylinder Re-sleeve

To: kstewart@wwdc.com
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder Re-sleeve
From: andertonm@juno.com (Mark R. Anderton)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 20:31:15 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Sat, 11 Jan 1997 01:44:31 -0500 "K.R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com> writes:
>Does anyone on the list know of a shop in the South-Western
>Ontario or Toronto, Canada area that will re-sleeve master
>cylinders?  I know about Apple and White Post in the US but
>would prefer to avoid the hassles with Canada Customs when
>shipping across the border.
>
>    _       _
>   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
>   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road
>   |   \_/   |        London, Ontario
>   | 62 | TR4|        N5X 2K2
>   | 67 |TR4A|        Canada
>   | 70 |Spit|        Home:    (519)660-1916
> __|    |Mk3 |__      E-Mail:  kstewart@wwdc.com
>|  |    |    |  |
> \T \___|___/ H/
>  \ R I U M P /
>   -----------

Can't answer your question, but since you mentioned them, I just wanted
to say that White Post Restorations is a great place to do business.
They did the calipers and servo on my Daimler, the master cylinder on
the Morris, and a TR6 master cylinder.  Fastest service I've ever seen,
and nice folks to deal with.
Mark Anderton

1972 Triumph TR6 (daily driver)
1984 Jaguar XJ6 (2 ea - some people never learn)
1966 Morris Minor (everything a car should be)
1971 Land Rover
1967 Daimler V8 Saloon
1958 Velocette MSS (500cc single)