TR6 Upper Fulcrum Pin

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Upper Fulcrum Pin
From: Robert J Carley <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 20:58:38 -0500 (EST)
Could someone take a quick look at their front suspension, and tell me
which way the upper fulcrum pin attaches to the chassis? The upper
wishbone arms attach to the fulcrum pin.
The factory manual, and the TRF and MOSS parts books are not too clear as
to whether the 'bend' in the fulcrum pin faces toward the suspension or
toward the engine.  The attaching arms for the fulcrum pin are of uneven
lengths on each side, also, if that is a better way to describe the
problem - i.e. do the short arms face out (to suspension) or in (to
engine)?

Next time I'll photograph things before I take them apart.

Thanks

Robert Carley