Re: TR6 Headders

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 Headders
From: Kdoc111@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 10:45:22 -0500 (EST)
When my TR6's manifold cracked I replaced it with the VB Longflow 6 into 1
headder, mated to a freeflow exhaust.  Price was the main reason for using
this headder.  TRF and others sell a Quick-Trip 6 into 1 headder as well.
 But the more expensive headders are the 3-2 ones that have been the subject
of debate on this list.  Kirk Racing Products offers the 3-2 headder as its
only one for the TR6.
For street and street-prepared autocross use, which headder is better:  6-1
or 3-2?  Which headder is better for low-to-mid rpm?
I thank the experts in advance.  Good debate!
Sincerely,
Kevin D. O'Connor